I remember it well. 2003. "What is a BLOG?", I asked Mark. It's a way people express their ideas and interests so people can read it on-line. Only five years ago. And now it's how people survive--well some people, I guess. Hopefully, I'll never get to that point.
I've thought long and hard about this and come to these conclusions about blogging:
It's a way to connect and keep in touch. A way for Grandparents to see their Grandchildren and a way families and friends to know what's going on in one another's lives, and make the distance seem not so distant. A way to express thoughts and opinions, share interests and recipes, ideas, good things to do, good books and music, etc. What a great thing, really. That's why I've decided to jump on the "blog wagon", as my friend put it.
I guess more than anything, (since in reality, I may be the only one viewing our blog), it's for our family to keep track of the good things that happen in our daily lives.
I'm looking forward to sharing our day to day adventures, which are many with three kids under four years old. We're surviving a frigid winter and actually having fun within these four walls of our humble abode!
So, here we are! And stay tuned...
1 comment:
Stacey Dear,
You're a better woman than I am; at least you started! The children look angelic.
Love,
Mary Ann
Post a Comment