Daily, er, Whenever-We-Get-Around-To-It Adventures
I love that you guys are updating your blog! YEA!!! Jane looks so old I can't believe it! I'm excited to see you all in person soon! WAHOO! Good luck with finals Markster. YOU CAN DO IT!
Oh and I love the bangs! Good thing Eva is beautiful no matter what! Nice zoo Pete! I think Anna would like it too.
Don't even recognize Jane! Eva: "It's sticky here and here but NOT here..."
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love that you guys are updating your blog! YEA!!! Jane looks so old I can't believe it! I'm excited to see you all in person soon! WAHOO! Good luck with finals Markster. YOU CAN DO IT!
Oh and I love the bangs! Good thing Eva is beautiful no matter what! Nice zoo Pete! I think Anna would like it too.
Don't even recognize Jane! Eva: "It's sticky here and here but NOT here..."
Post a Comment